At Williamson’s My Florist, we understand the trust that you place in us to deliver fresh flowers in a safe and responsible manner, and we take this responsibility incredibly seriously.
Given the evolving COVID-19 situation and following the advice from health authorities, we want to update you on the enhanced measures that we are putting in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of you, our valued customers (and any recipients of flowers from you), as well as our loyal colleagues.
For peace of mind, so that everyone feels safe regards the delivery of fresh flower orders, our drivers will now provide Contactless Delivery to limit physical contact during the current COVID-19 outbreak. We have recommended Contactless Delivery to our delivery partners.
Contactless Delivery from us means:
- Placing your floral gift on the doorstep.
- Ringing doorbell to highlight a delivery is being made.
- Delivery driver will stand back and if no one answers, will place your floral gift in a safe place.
- If placing in a safe place we will post a card.
- We will record proof of delivery on our handheld device and take a photo if applicable.
- Drivers will (as always) observe the highest-quality hygiene standards.
If the recipient chooses to open the door while our delivery driver is at the door, the driver will stay at least two meters away, while communicating with the recipient, ensuring the service is truly contactless.
Everyone here is working tirelessly to ensure we continue to provide you with the level of service and quality you would expect from us during these challenging times.
Jim Williamson, MD